Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hello March!

March seems to be one of the craziest months of the year. More so then Christmas I think (at least for me anyhow)

It starts off with my birthday (yup Happy Birthday to me today!) and over the course has 3 friends birthdays and 3 family birthdays.

Also the fact that this month we get to have a visit from one of our favorite families and BFFs.

This March is going to be one heck of a ride.

I am super excited for our friends to visit.

Finally Me and N can have a B-Day celebration together again. We always would spend the day thrifting and going to Rosco's for Chicken and waffles. But moving to a different state will put a kink into that.

I don't know what we will do this year but I know it will involve some coconut cake at some point!

This March is also will be the beginning of my last year in my 30's. It is somewhat sad, but truthfully you are only as old as you feel. Well sometimes that means I am 98, but for the most part I guess I am 25.

It is also a bit of a sad feel this month since March was planned to be the month we would finally move out of California. This however seems to be taking longer then planned. Not that it is much that it is harder then expected, but rather just time has flown by so quickly. When we made the "March Date" it seemed like forever away. But now here it is.

Right now we are taking baby steps and getting our ducks in a row, but until V is done with his "school" year (why did I think a charter was a good idea?) I am just letting things flow. Now if things happen and D gets a job before then I will have no qualms ending his year early...but until then it seems we will be in Ca for a bit longer.

So here is to a fun and fabulous March!

Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment