Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Recipe Cards

A while back I had found a recipe box at the thrift that has defiantly seen better days.

It looked like it had been left outside. The varnish was peeling off etc.

It was quite a sad site, however I loved the joints and knew it could be saved.

I brought it home and sanded, stained, etc. (I think I might had actually posted about it earlier on.)

Well then a few weeks ago we were in the same shopping center as a Staples that was going out of business.

I just had to go in....I am like a crazy woman when it comes to office/school supplies. I don't know why I just am.

Anyhow I was really selective and only wanted to buy what I "needed" or have been wanting but didn't want to pay full price for.

I ended up getting a flexible ruler to work with when drafting patterns, and some notebooks (the good kind that I am generally too cheap to buy, but really should)

Then I saw some Post-It brand tabs.

 I knew right away I needed to buy them and what I was going to use them for...

My recipe box dividers!


I just love how they came out.

D had made me a templet in InDesign so that all my cards would look nice and neat (yes I am anal)

I hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment