Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Party Finds

The other day me and V headed out and about to get supplies for his costumes for both Salt Lake Comic Con as well as the upcoming Salt Lake Gaming Con.

We needed a top hat so my first thought was to try Zurchers. 

We had never been...OMG this place is huge!

I don't know if it is just Utah and they like to get their party on and really LOVE Halloween but this store was great.

Seriously anything that you would ever want or need for an event.

They had half of the store set up with just costumes. Let me tell you this is so exciting. Not having to wait till October for costume needs is so great.

Another great and I will admit it...a bit exciting...

Color coordinated EVERYTHING!


They even had every color you could want of plastic cups!

But the best part........ Color coordinating candies....every type of candy you could want.....


Very exciting!

So if you are having a party this is definitely the place to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment