Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Where did the time go?

I realized I missed some July activities....

We have been super busy with just life and lots of activities (making up for the past few years of doing nothing much I guess)

We had a great 4th of July! It was our first in Ut and seriously the first since the early 80s that we were able to do fireworks. Ca is NOT firework friendly......

We have always done little ones, but nothing having to keep an eye peeled for the cops trolling is always more fun.

We just hung out with friends and did TONS of fireworks!


Then on Pie & Beer day (Pioneer Day if your Mormon) Our friends from Ca came to visit for the day.

So of course we had to do MORE fireworks.....

Sadly I didn't get any photos from our visit (I hate when I am too wrapped up in the moment to take photos)

However it was another great day for everyone.

We have also spending a lot of time at Seven Peaks. We bought passes and love spending time there with our friends.

I never have my camera out, but I borrowed these photos from a friend's blog Joyful Liberation.




I still can't believe that V went down this one (several times), I swear this kid is surprising me more and more each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment