Sunday, September 6, 2015

Cosplay Games

Yesterday was the SLCC Cosplay Games.

The kids of course wanted to participate.

It was a scavenger hunt of sorts, where we had to figure out riddles for locations around downtown then have a group photo at each location.

For getting all 10 right and in the time slot everyone got a free 3 day pass to Salt Lake Comic Con.

We started off strong...

From http://www.joyfulliberation.blogspot.com/

But by the end (it was over 10400 steps, and 5.3 miles in 2 hrs according to Teri's pedometer)

We were all pooped and parched to say the least

From http://www.joyfulliberation.blogspot.com/

But even so there were still smiles all around.

Everyone had fun, but we were so happy when it was done.

There was a group photo around the Comic-Con car then lunch at Creekside.

After lunch I think we all headed home to vedge for the rest of the day.

I know we did.

What did I learn from the day?

* How easy it was to ride in the fare free zone (we will be doing that more to explore)
* Not to wear flip flops for more then to the pool
* Bring water EVERYWHERE I go

Again I have to thank Teri again for photos....I was in charge of the tickets and locations so I only got one shot of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment