Saturday, November 21, 2015

Friday of Fun

We haven't really been up to too much.

Activities are mellow at the moment, however I am welcoming some much needed down time.

Before you know it I will be decorating for the holidays and events will be filling the calendar once again.

This Friday V and his friends went to do air soft.

They love it, I haven't yet to try it.

Realistically I am scared that I will either be overwhelmed (last night was SUPER crowded) or I will get super aggro and become Rambo.

I will try it...one day.


They had fun, even with the overcrowding and gun malfunctions.

That is why V is wanting his own equipment.....and to just practice whenever he wants.

But before we headed off for war games, we had to get caffeinated.

There is a new place that opened by the house, so we gave it a try.

Watchtower Cafe...

It is really tasty and had a good feel. more old school (games, couches, comics, etc)

Everything we want from a coffee house.


Cute menu wall. Just reminds me how much I want a chalkboard wall when we have our own house.

And look how cute my cup was....you aren't going to get that from a Starbucks.

The drinks were delicious as well.



Overall we really liked it and will be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment