Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November.....so far

For the most part November has been off to a mellow start.

We haven't been doing any activities and just been homebodies, it has felt good.

The weather is cooling down quite nicely and I have even bumped up to a "real jacket", well at night anyhow.

It has been nice just being cozy at home during the day with D while he works.

We have been starting to light candles for the long nights as well.




They just bring some warmth that lights cant.

We did go to the "Geek Swap Meet" and saw this ride...


Not as cool as if it was an old ambulance, but still super cool all the same.

Speaking of cool, with the weather dropping we have got some snow.

We have only got some flurries at the house, but it melts as soon as it hits the ground.

Nearby they have got some that has stuck around though.








Not the best photos since I was out and about driving.

I cant wait to take some "good" snow photos!

But I have to say that driving looking at the snow is beautiful.

It has also done wonders for my "holiday spirit" Usually I can not wait till they are over and done with, but this year I am actually looking forward to them (well decorating at least)

I guess cold weather and snow will do that for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment