Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is usually just spent the 3 of us. Even when we were in close proximity to family.

I think I just needed one holiday that was all ours, before the hubbub of the season.

This year I spent the day leisurely cooking while D re situated his workspace, and V....well he was on the computer as usual. 

I was going to pull out the holiday decor from the basement, but instead decided to enjoy the last day with the pumpkins.


Now they get to be roasted and canned.

I had fun setting the table this year.  


The boys asked why we were so fancy...sometimes you just need some fancy.

For dinner we had lentil Shepard's pie, stuffing, and Krimble crumble with ice cream for dessert.
(recipes coming soon)


It all was delish, and we all came away with full tummies.

Again another great Thanksgiving at home with the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment