Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Weekends Happenings

This weekend felt like it went WAY too fast.

In a way that can be a good thing...I am really looking forward to getting up my holiday decorations.

That being said and getting ready for holiday we were out and about on Saturday looking at different Airsoft guns for V.

There are so many different ones I don't even know where to begin.

However V knows exactly what one he wants (the hard to get one of course)

While we were out D wanted to stop by the grand opening of a Hot Dog shop near the house.

He had seen that they had a Bahn Mi veggie dog and had to try it.


He was loving it.

Me and V opted for the one with BBQ sauce and grilled onions.


All their food was really good and their fries were cooked to perfection!

And just when we thought it couldn't get any better...I got an email from them since that I had won the a raffle.

The boys were super excited because the main prize was Star Wars tickets, but I won the gift card (hey just as good if not better in my book)

Then we had to go check out Toys R Us, just because.

I remember the days when V would be wanting tons of stuff from there. Now we just like to look but there isn't much he wants anymore.

They had soooo much Pokemon.


And adorable Pikachu.


I kinda wanted this guy....he was SO happy!


By the end of the day we headed on over to Scheels.

It was pretty much like the Bass Pro Shop that we had gone to in Ca, however this was much nicer.

The smell of cinnamon just draws you in and makes you not want to leave.

We thought it was the smell of cinnamon rolls, but came to the conclusion that it was the nuts.

Taxidermy always fascinates and at the same time kinda bothers me...


Look at this guy just relaxing...


Can you imagine.....Hey I have this raccoon I would like done......I would like him in a relaxing pose, like he just had a full meal and is ready for a nap.

Then on Sunday we headed on over to Wheeler Farm.

D had never been and they were having a Thanksgiving market so we figured great day to go.

Well we slept in and didn't make the market, but we did get to walk around and visit with all the animals.













Overall it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment