Sunday, February 14, 2016

February Fun

So far February has not been that exciting and filled with activities.

If is a welcome break though.

I just keep telling myself that soon we will be going non stop and I will be looking forward to downtime once again.

March is a VERY busy month for us.

There has been a bug that is going around so we were down for a few days and just overall not wanting to go out and do much....call us homebodies.

We did however go to a STEM Fest.

It was a bust for us.....we were expecting more. If was basically a job fair.

The convention center did have some great icicles though.


And I FINALLY finished adding onto my heat garland, just in time for Valentine's Day.


The weather has been SOOOO bad with the inversion (AKA smog) that just wont seem to budge, so we decided to do indoor ice skating the other day.


It had been a while so we had to get our "ice legs" back.


 And of course there were many Neko Atsume "breaks".


Then this past Friday we had a Valentine's party with our Unschooling friends.

We came early to help set up...


Mailboxes ready for some Valentine's


Time to hand out the cards.


And pretty much the look on V's face sums up the day.


He wasn't into the sharing of cards (aside from with his special friends) and there were ALLOT of littles and crying going on that day.

After the exchange we headed on out....its hard to been a teen.

I did however get us flowers for the holiday.

Usually I don't want to spend the money. But Trader Joe's had the cutest little African roses for $6 so I couldn't pass them up.

And of course I had to play with the macro...



No comments:

Post a Comment