Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Peace Gardens

Last week we met up with friends at the Peace Gardens here in town.
The weather was BEAUTIFUL!
It was the first time that I just had a tee and jeans on in what feels like forever.
We all felt like little lizards soaking up the sun.


It was great to chat with friends new and old.
The teens took off and did their thing after while...



This was the first time I had been over to the Peace Gardens. I had been to the park before, but only for festivals or that.
Then I had to walk around to check it out.










It seems to be really cool. However it wasn't in all its glory due to being winter still. I will have to go back in spring or summer when they fill the many water features and everything is lush and green.

Then the littles headed on over to another section where an interesting man was (I believe it was his "home") He seemed a bit upset with the fact that the kids were running about, but hey its a park.

His "outfit" was amazing though. He seriously looked like a traveler you would see at the Ren Faire.
I really wanted to ask him for a photo, but since we had already disturbed him I didn't want to press my luck.
This was all I got as he was walking away.


Overall it was a great sunshiny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment