Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Halloween

I think Halloween has to be our favorite holiday by far.

This year since we were in a new area I figured I would be that house that gave out the full sized bars.


We had about 40 kids come by so it was doable and so fun to see their faces.

I wonder if word of mouth will bring more to our door next year.

We carved our pumpkins earlier that day.


D hard at work.


Our 2016 pumpkins...

D made Jack Skellington, I just made a happy little pumpkin, and V was all about the angles this year.



V decided to be Bob Ross...leave it to V to pick something obscure.


Pumpkins lit, haunted mansion soundtrack qued up.....ready for the kids.




V scored candy this year....GOOD candy.....almost all of it was chocolate.

And sooooo many Reese's (that he saved for his Mum like a good guy)


I was super excited to get my holiday decorations up this year.




But I was equally as happy to take them all day and just have autumn deco around till December.

My leaf garland I made was finally hung.


And the sideboard was tidied up quite a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment