Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Whole Lot of Nothing.

So we have been keeping busy but mainly with just little stuff around the home and what not...nothing too exciting.

However I have been snapping photos here and there, so here is a run down of what we have been up to.

The Cash n Carry finally opened and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I had to go check it out.

It is this regions version of Smart and Final that I frequented in Ca.

It doesn't have the bulk food bins or the market feel for produce, however it was super mellow compared to Costco and right next door to Target.

Works for me!

They had TONS of syrups, and while I don't use these the fact that the shelfs were perfectly stocked and lined up was super satisfying.


Saturday night we headed on over to see Harry and the Potters at the Main library.

We have been following them since V was tiny so it was fun nostalgia for and time to spend with his friends.

V wanted to sit in the "balcony" like the two old men from the Muppet Show.....No doubt that he is my kid.




Me and D went for the neighborhood walk catching Pokemon as we go.

We looked up and saw pigeons filling all the window ledge of the arts building.


Sunday me and D headed on out to check out a new Vietnamese restaurant that just opened.

Pho Saigon Noodle House 2 did not disappoint.

Everything was delicious and their herb plate was great.

Anyplace that serves culantro is on the top of the list for me (so far only 2 places that we know of here do)


The spring rolls were really tasty as well.


We headed Downtown on Sunday night for free parking and Pokehunting and I got a few shots of the "super moon"


 There were quite a few clouds that night but it added to the photos.


And a new loaf of banana bread was in order too....you can never have too much on hand.

Especially in this house.


My squirrel chair also came in the mail so that has been mounted.

Today was the first day they sat on it and nibbled some corn.

It made me happier then it should have, but whatever.

Me and D spend much of our day watching the squirrels and their antics in the yard.

We must have about 11 residents in and around our yard...this makes me VERY happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment