Sunday, December 11, 2016

Diwali Celebration

Yesterday we headed on over to the downtown library for their 15th annual Diwali celebration.

As always it was a great show.

The performers are so talented.

I didn't take nearly as many photos as I would have liked, but it was fun just being in the moment and watching it all.

The lighting of the lamp and opening prayers.




These marionettes were as creepy as they were cool.

It was funny that they were almost as tall as the kids working them.


This was by far one of my fave performances.

The little dancers were so cute.








This year was really exciting because most of the performances were classic ones (last year had more modern If i remember correctly)

All he colors and clothing really made me long for a trip to India that much more...one day!

If only I could wear my saris in daily life.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment