Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcoming 2017

I don't know about you but I just love the new year.

2016 was good, had lots of adventures, made new friends, and moved to a cute new house that is in a great little neighborhood.

But that being said 2017 is going to be even better...

I saw this online, thought it was great and wanted to share.



It is a fresh slate and a brand new year to be whatever you make it.

I typically don't do resolutions, because lets face it you forget about them by February.

However I do like to set some goals for myself.

This past year I hit almost all my goals, so that wasn't too bad.

You can see last years goals here and see my progress on this post.

This year the goals I am setting for myself are....

1. Draw and paint more.
I have tons in my head, but just haven't sat down to get them out.

2. Finish decorating the house...We are almost there, just a few more things to get and I will be done (of course a home tour will be done)

3. More adventures...We plan on heading out at least once a month for camping  (out of state trips) along with some "destination" adventures as well.

4. Visit another country. This will most likely be Canada, but it is exciting all the same.

5. More camping...this kinda goes hand in hand with the adventures, however along with the one big trip a month we want to do some close to home get aways as well.

6. More sewing...again another thing I have tons of stuff floating around in my head for but haven't taken the time to sit down and do it.

8. Save more money. I feel like this is always on my list, however I always feel we can save more.

9. Take more instant photos! I love my instant cameras but I always forget to use them or being them along places. More instant photos this year!

Let's see if I can hit them all in 2017!






No comments:

Post a Comment