Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Festival of Color

This weekend we headed on down to Spanish fork for the Festival of color at the Sri Sri Radha Temple.

This year was super packed and muddy, yet still a good time.


It was a beautiful day, the sun was out and the clouds didn't start rolling on in till later.


Since the ground was damp the colors really popped.


The lamas were out enjoying the day as well.

This guy cracked me up...he looks like he is wearing a tux.






There were signs all over that asked that color not be put on the temple...there were a lot of people who apparently couldn't read.


Taking a break.


The last color toss before we headed on home.


It was a good day...however I have to say I enjoy the smaller Sunday crowd that we usually see.

This year was just too busy for me...I will blame that on the weather.

Till next Holi...

No comments:

Post a Comment