Thursday, March 9, 2017

Spring Sightings

While I love winter and all that it brings, I also love spring almost as much.

We have been spending more time outside and having windows open (even though it can still get chilly overnight) is amazing.



I know it isn't officially spring as of yet but I really do feel that spring has sprung.

There isn't really much snow on the ground anymore...


But the amount of buds and new growth everywhere more than makes up for it.


While we have been on our walks I stop and gawk at all the pretty flowers that have popped up so far.






This is the first spring at this house so it will be exciting to see what pops up.

So far it looks like we will be getting some tulips.

While going out to feed my furry and feathered friends today it was the first time that I was able to be barefoot. It was amazing to feel the grass under my feet once again, and the warm sun on my back.

Again I know it is early...but WELCOME SPRING!


No comments:

Post a Comment