Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Cruiser Fest

Saturday me and D headed on over to the Landcruiser Heritage Museum here in SLC for their "Cruiser Fest".

I almost wanted to scrap the idea, since just getting back from our trip I really wanted to stay home and not be out and about...I am soooo glad that I didn't do that.

I had no idea that this place even existed until I saw a random post in my Instagram feed one day.

Lets just say this place is amazing.

Ok so it might not be everyones cup of tea, but if you are into overland vehicles and vintage trucks this is a great spot.

Even before we entered there were great trucks to check out.




Conditions varied on them, but they were all amazing.




I would LOVE one of these set ups.




There were a lot of right wheel drives on display, most from Japan.


Always prepared...


The wall of "parts" was amazing...I loved seeing all the different colors.



The show left me with so many ideas in my head.

I am so happy that we ended up going, and cant wait till next year when it is on location and see these in action.



No comments:

Post a Comment